- Modern style metalware piece made in silverplated brass.
- The cup of this Chalice is decorated with handmade hammering and its base presents grapevine leaves and spikes motifs in deep relief.
- This Sacred Vessel is silver plated outside with a high temperature vitrified varnish. It is 24 Karat gold plated inside.
- Dimensions of this Chalice are 4" 5/8 high and 2" 5/8 cup Ø.
- This Chalice is part of a Communion Set, so a main Chalice and a large and a small Open-Ciborium matching are available.
- Cleaning: Due to its finish with a high temperature vitrified varnish it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.