Evangelistic book cover made in brass decorated with central Pantocrator, framed by an enamelled oval, and the Evangelists symbols at corners. For books with measures ranging 13" to 14"3/16 high x 8"5/8 to 9"1/4 wide x 1"3/16 to 1"9/16 spine. Also available without enamelled oval (please, ask for price). For other measures, please, consult us.
- Classic style metalware piece made in silverplated brass, goldplated brass or two tones brass.
- This Evangelistic book Cover is decorated with central Pantocrator framed by oval enameled to fire and the symbols of the Evangelists in the corners.
- Are available in silverplated brass, goldplated brass or two tones brass.
- The dimensions of this Evangelistic book Cover are 13-14’’ height, 8 1/2 – 9 1/2’’ width and 1 1/8 - 3’’ spine.
- For other measures, please, consult us.
- Available with or without brooch and with cloisonné fire enamels.
- Cleaning: due to its gold plated finish, with high temperature vitrified varnish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.