- Classic style metalware piece made in silver plated brass or gold plated brass.
- This processional cross has a hand hammered background contrasting with the highly polished border.
- Its dimensions are 21 5/8" high x 14 1/2" wide. The height of the pole is 59"
- Processional cross is used, as its name indicates, in processions, although it can also be used, incorporated to a cross stand, for the Altar.
- Cleaning: Due to its finish with a high temperature vitrified varnish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Don't use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.