- Classic style metalware piece made in silver plated or gold plated brass.
- It is a chiselled head Bishop’s Crozier, decorated with olive leaves design, and the symbol of the dove in the nude. Its head is 27 cm. high.
- The pole of this Bishop’s Crozier can be made in brass or wood (to choose), in two tranches. It can be also made in one or three tranches. The price is for two tranches of pole.
- Each metal rod, can have a maximum length of 150 cm. Please indicate the required length. Otherwise, the standard length is 145 cm.
- Cleaning: do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops with absolute warranty.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.