CHARACTERISTICS OF CHALICE
- Gothic style metalware piece made in gold plated brass and gold plated sterling silver inner cup. This Chalice is accompanied by a scale underwire Paten of 16 cm. Ø. This Chalice is also available all in gold plated sterling silver.
- This Chalice presents 14 Stations of the Cross on cup and base. Each panel is delicately chiselled and finished in slightly rusty silver plate, to give contrast with the gold plated embossed ornamentation that surrounds them and with the seventeen pointed node.
- This Sacred Vessel is 24 Karat gold plated, both inside and outside.
- Dimensions of this Chalice are 9 5/8’’ high and 4 1/16’’ cup Ø.
- Cleaning: due to its gold plated finish, with a high temperature vitrified varnish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.