- This Monstrance is decorated with grapes and spikes applications on base, while its head is formed by a burst, ending in eight-pointed stars. Surrounding the luna box there is a chiselled piece with a beatiful decorative work.
- The Monstrance is used for the exhibition and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Cleaning: Due to its finish with a high temperature vitrified varnish it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.