CARACTERISTICS OF TRIPLE OIL STOCK
- This Oil Stock is a modern style metalware piece made in goldplated brass or silverplated brass.
- This kind of Oil Stock is used in cathedrals to keep Holy Oils blessed once a year by the Bishop, to be distributed afterwards to the different parishes of his diocese.
- These Oil Stock are round and finely decorated with PX in the lid.
- Dimensions: 1" 1/8 diameter and 2" 1/8 high.
- Available in other finish.
- Cleaning: due to its finish, with a high temperature vitrified varnish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.