- It is a Paten bowl type, with hand hammered texture on ring. High quality finish.
- The inside of this bowl Paten are high-gloss 24 karat goldplated.
- The paten is used to give comunion to the faithful and to deposit the Holy Form/Host consecrated by the priest on the altar after the consecration.
- Available in other finish.
- Cleaning: Due to its gold finish, with a high temperature vitrified varnish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.
- We restore any antique or damaged pieces in our workshops.