- The Banner Hanger is a metalware piece (of Procesionalia) made in silver plated and lacquered brass.
- This Pole presents a delicate decoration and eagle and bay leaves on top.
- The Banner Hanger is 98 1/2'' high, about 34 mm. vertical rod diameter and 27 mm. transverse one.
- This is an article used to bring the Banner that identifies the Brotherhood who accompanies Processional Carriages.
- Cleaning: do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops with absolute warranty.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.