CHARACTERISTICS OF CHEST-TYPE TABERNACLE
- This Tabernacle is a celtic style metalware piece made in two tones brass.
- The Tabernacle “Tassilo” style with a finely crafted celtic filigree. Rich ornamented inside in 24 karat gold bath.
- It has single door opening.
- The dimensions are 22 1/2” high, 24” wide and 11 1/2” deep.
- The door opening has 8 5/8” high and 8 5/8” wide.
- Available in other finished.
- Cleaning: due to its gold plated finish, with high temperature vitrified varnish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.