- Romanesque style metalware piece, reproduction of St. Remy Chalice, made parcially or totally in 24 Karat gold plated sterling silver and completely hand embossed and chiselled.
- This Ciborium is decorated with a rich handmade chisseled and embossed ornamentation, both on cup and base, with fretwork arches that show high-gloss polished inner cup and inner base. We are glad to highlight the crimp of 32 natural stones: amethysts, lapis lazuli, venturinas and garnets, and the cloissoné fire enameled ornaments.
- Dimensions of this Ciborium are 24 cm. high and 13 cm. cup Ø. Capacity for 250 hosts.
- Cleaning: due to its gold plated finish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.