- The Open-Ciboria is a celtic style metalware piece made in brass, with inner cup made in sterling silver or all made in sterling silver, with two tones finish (goldplated and silverplated) in all cases.
- The Open Ciborium presents ornamentation based on Tassilo Chalice one, original from VIII Century, but with figures of more refined and symmetric design and style than the original’s.
- Capacity for 250 hosts.
- Also available Chalice (references 2330 and 2133), Ciborium (ref. 2331), Tabernacle (ref- 4109), Monstrance (ref. 7274), Ostensoria (ref. 230) and Cruet set (ref. 753) matching.
- Cleaning: due to its finish with a high temperature vitrified varnish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.