- The Seven swords Heart is a metalware piece (of Procesionalia) made in brass, gold plated or silver plated.
- The Seven swords Heart is used to complete the dressing of Our Lady of Sorrows, as a symbol of the pain of our Mother because of the Passion of her Son.
- It is 9 7/8'' wide.
- Available in other finish.
- Cleaning: Due to its finish with a high temperature vitrified varnish it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Don't use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- Maximum quality handmade product made in Madrid-Spain.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops with absolute warranty.