CHARACTERISTICS OF THE TABERNACLE WITH EXPOSURE OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT
- This Tabernacle is a modern style metalware piece made in brass.
- It is a Tabernacle of frontal design round to embed in wall. This Tabernacle has been specially designed to offer the option of presenting the Blessed Sacrament in Permanent Adoration, housing an 8 cm. of virile diameter (for Form of 7,5 cm.), Which is seen from the outside through a vandal glass, which in turn is protected by two doors, which allow to hide it when required. The inner box houses a decorated and goldplated camera.
- Its diameter is 25 cm.
- It has an inner box of 21 cm. wide, 17 cm. high and 25 cm. background.
- It is also available without the virile drum on the door.
- Availabe in other finish.
- This Tabernacle arises from one that became unique and especially to embed in the wall of a chapel.