CARACTERISTICS OF MODERN STYLE OIL STOCK PAX WITH CASE
- This Oil Stock is a modern style metalware piece made in goldplated brass or silverplated brass with solid Lucite container.
- This kind of Oil Stock is used in cathedrals to keep Holy Oils blessed once a year by the Bishop, to be distributed afterwards to the different parishes of his diocese.
- These Oil Stock are round, without handles for the grip and decorated in the lid with PAX.
- Dimensions: 1" 1/4 diameter and 2" 1/2 high.
- Available in other finish.
- Cleaning: due to its finish, with a high temperature vitrified varnish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.