The access to the information published on the www.santarrufina.com website is the property of Santarrufina. S.L., CIF B28048908 with legal address in C/ Paz, 19 28012 (Madrid), registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry and implies the following conditions of use:
1. Santarrufina S.L. has published this website (www.santarrufina.com) to facilitate its potential visitors the access to the information referred to the services it puts at their disposal which are detailed in its content. The information displayed in the website is put at the disposal of the users who access the said website personally and individually free of charge. The sale and commercialization of the right to access the site remains expressly prohibited.
2. The copy or reproduction of the published information by any electronic media (websites, databases or electronic pubblications) that enables the re-difussion of any information published in this website to multiple users remains expressly prohibited without the authorization of Santarrufina S.L.
3. Accuracy of the information: Santarrufina S.L. puts its best effort in the accuracy and update of the information published in its website. However, Santarrufina S.L. is not to be held liable for the consequences of reading this information.
4. Santarrufina S.L. is not be held liable for any harm or damage suffered by the user that could be consequence of the access to this website or the use of the contents from the said website.
5. Links to other websites: Santarrufina S.L. includes inside its content links to sites property or managed by third parties with the purpose of easing the access to information available through Internet. Santarrufina S.L. does not assume any liability related to the existence of links between the contents from this site and contents located out of it. Such links or mentions solely have an informative purpose and in no way imply the support, agreement, sale nor relation whatsoever between Santarrufina S.L. and that the people or entities authors and/or managers of the said contents or headings from the sites in which they are found.
7. Data protection: In compliance with the foreseen on the Organic Law 15/1999 regarding personal data protection we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through this website, which are needed for the procesing and managing of your request, will be incorporated to a duly registered file in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), reponsibility of Santarrufina S.L. Santarrufina S.L. informs you that it has set up the necessary technical and organizative security measures that guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid the alteration, loss, treatment and/or non-authorized access considering the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks they are exposed to, may these come from human action or by physical or natural means. Staff Selection Process: The personal data from your CV/Resumme provided via email, via website and any other that you may provide Santarrufina S.L. with will be incorporated to a file responsibility of Santarrufina S.L. with the purpose of managing and developing the Staff Selection Process. By sending your CV/Resumme through this website or email you expressly allow the treatment of your personal data with the prupose indicated above. Rights Exercise: You will be able to exercise your rights to access, modification, cancellation or oposition with respect to the personal data show non the said file, directing your request to Santarrufina S.L., Paz 9, 28012 Madrid or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The License for Public Use of the website is regulated by the Spanish Legislation, independently from the user’s access country. Any dispute that may arise from the interpretation of this regulation will be submitted and handled by the Courts of Madrid, Spain. COPYRIGHT: The partial or complete reproduction of texts, graphics, by any media, without written and Express authorization of Santarrufina S.L. is prohibited. In order to insert texts, images or news in the publication or difussion in media of any type accesible by third parties you will need to have the express written authorization of Santarrufina S.L. The private use of texts, news and data published in this website is allowed always that it is with strictly personal purposes.