CHARACTERISTICS OF SAINT BENEDICT CROSS
- This St. Benedict cross is a piece made in wood and brass in a handmade way.
- On one sides is the image of St. Benedict, with the cross in the right hand and the Rule in the left hand; To its right is the cup from where the viper flee (memory of the poisoned wine of which it was miraculously saved). Underneath it carries in latin the words that mean «That at the hour of our death, protect your presence». On the other side is a cross with the initials in latin of several phrases.
- Dimensions of this St. Benedict cross are 7,5 cm. high and 4,5 cm. wide.
- As it is a craft product, it can suffer slight variations with respect to the image.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.