Jug in silver plated brass and gold plated interior, decorated with spikes, grapes and vine leaves design, as well as a delicate braidwork around the hexagonal base, hand engraved all of it. 10"3/4 high. Matching the Chalice with Paten reference 1836 and Ciboria 1838.
CHARACTERISTICS OF FLAGON WITH WHEAT, GRAPES AND VINE LEAVES MOTIFS
- This Flagon is a classic style metalware piece made in silverplated brass with 24 karat gold bath inside.
- The Flagon has a fine hand engraved wheat & grape design. Delicately hand engraved braidwork around node and hexagonal base.
- The height of this Flagon are 10 3/4”.
- Available in other finish.
- Cleaning: due to its finish in 24 Karat gold plate with a high temperature vitrified varnish, it will not rust, keeping its beauty. Do not use any cleaning product (especially metal ones), clean only with cotton cloth or duster.
- We restore any antique or damaged metalware piece in our workshops.
- Maximum quality product, handmade in Madrid-Spain.